“My GSEP experience enhanced my public health program education, helping me gain a clear picture of my future career goals.”
Gain professional experience in a real-world situation while providing help and fresh perspectives to a public health agency during a 3-month summer project.
- Participate in a project with a special focus area:
- Data Analysis and Monitoring
- Needs Assessment
- Program Evaluation
- Help an MCH department or tribal epidemiology center at the state, county, or local level.
- Receive a $5,500 living stipend.
- Read frequently-asked questions from students.